Apr 14, 2012

Walker Trolls for Support at NRA Convention

Scott Walker - Criminal ringleader
At the NRA convention, Scott Walker received the Harlon B. Carter Legislative Achievement Award, "honoring him for signing concealed weapon and castle doctrine laws."

Walker must be very proud, not too proud to ask for help.

From MJS:

"I have become a target. That's why I am asking for your help." ...

He said his opponents "have had thousands of people bused into our state. People ask me, 'How do you put up with it?' " Walker said. "For every person like that, 10 people come up to me and say, 'We are praying for you, governor.'" (O'Neil, April 13, 2012)


--- It's early, but I think that would make it 10,000s of people who have walked up to Scott Walker to say they are praying for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment