Here's the Big Five Republican lies:
- Working families with a state employee are responsible for budget deficit
- Collective bargaining for working families is responsible for budget deficit
- Wisconsin seniors, rural citizens, blacks, browns and working families are engaged in massive voter fraud
- Modest population growth (same number of congressional seats now as last 11 years) requires radical realignment of all Congressional, State Assembly and Senate districts in a scheme that just happens to favor Republican incumbents [you'll hear more about that beauty in the coming months]
- The University of Wisconsin system needs to be run by a bunch of Republican politicians
Knock off your political paybacks and political lies. Get back to the economic state of emergency for Wisconsin working families that you told voters is your top priority.
Wisconsin citizens do not owe you and the Republican Party political allegiance. We can vote for and work for whomever we damn please. It's called: Democracy.