Sep 27, 2008

What If Obama Had Said "Horse Sh*T" Like McCain Last Night

If Barack Obama has muttered "horseshit" twice as McCain did at four minutes, 30 seconds (see clock at lower-right of video), you can bet you would hear howls from rightwingers saying: 'The man lost his cool on a nationally televised debate in front on millions of American families.'

But it's okay for McCain.



OBAMA: He even said the other day that he would not meet potentially with the prime minister of Spain because he wasn't sure whether they were aligned with us. I mean, Spain. Spain is a NATO ally.

MCCAIN: Horseshit, horseshit.

OBAMA: If we can't meet with our friends, I don't know how we are going to lead the world in terms of dealing with critical issues like terrorism.

MCCAIN: I am not going to set the White House visitors schedule before I'm President of the United States. I do not even have a seal yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment