Sep 1, 2007

Larry Craig's Press Conference at 11:30 Central Time

Craig's news conference will be telecast live this morning. [That's Craig at right receiving a legislative achievement award from the NRA.]

I'll have to check that press conference out; the Badgers aren't on till 2:30 (real men watch football and drink beer; maybe I'll have to send Jackie out if she talks too much during the game (BTW, Happy Birthday, Jackie, I love you!) :) .

But at the risk of piling on, I have to post a couple of links to the faux Dragnet segment-spoof from Keith Olberman, and to Craig's commenting on Bill Clinton's blow job (warning, Craig is really freaky here).

The Republican party lives by hatred of gays, so one gets some pleasure in watching the political death by hate of one its main purveyors.

As for Larry Craig:

Hey Dood, it's okay, there's nothing wrong with being gay; and you have a very nice pension waiting for you. Hell, most kids now-a-days don't even blink an eye at being gay (I was twice as bigoted in my adolescence as the typical kid today, and I'm a peace-loving civil libertarian).
Retire now Larry to your hopes, dreams and desires and live in peace.
Now, if we can just stop God from making you suffer in ever-lasting torment. I'll see what I can do about that, man.
Update: You can always repent.
Also, I took the liberty of getting a couple of book titles from Focus on the Family:
Finally, FYI, the Rapture Index is at 161 (scale is 100 to 160). That's at a Fasten-Your-Seatbelts score. So, you best get busy being saved, or get busy getting left behind.
If we're both here left behind, I'll buy ya a cold one if you make it over to Wisconsin (there will be a lot of us left behind here: Jews, agnostics, leftists, lesbians, Pagans, you name the heretic, and we got em).
###

No comments:

Post a Comment