Sep 21, 2015

Scott Walker Called by God to Quit

Scott Walker read the writing on the wall
Scott Walker announced he is leading by quitting, with God's "calling" him to step aside.

God reportedly spoke nine weeks after Scott Walker emailed supporters: "This is God’s plan for me and I am humbled to be a candidate for President of the United States," (AmericaBlog).

Disappointed campaign donors called the shots, and not God, though it is possible Walker was told, "You have been weighed on the scales and found wanting."

A coward to the end, Scott Walker took no questions at his press conference late Monday afternoon in Madison.

"Today, I believe that I am being called to lead by helping to clear the race so that a positive conservative message can rise to the top of the field. With that in mind, I will suspend my campaign immediately," said Walker (TPM).

No comments:

Post a Comment