Aug 17, 2015

Scott Walker Is a Child, Not Mature Enough to Discuss Public Policy

Scott Walker - Still running from questions
The most divisive and toxic governor in the U.S. could not skip today's Des Moines Register Soapbox speech where candidates are forced to field comments from the crowd in an unscripted setting.

Confronted by audience members after sneaking onto the stage from the back (unlike other candidates), Walker was every bit the high-on-rhetoric, don't-answer-questions, undeveloped adult to which Wisconsin has become accustomed. (PoliticusUSA)

Reports Jennifer Jacobs, Walker bellowed:

"I am not intimidated by you, sir,” pointing at Matthew Desmond, a 29-year-old Chicago activist with the left-wing political website Addicting Info, or anyone else out there.

I will fight for the American people over and over and over and over and over again. You want someone who’s tested? I’m right here. You can see it! This is what happened in Wisconsin. We will not back down. We will do what is necessary to defend the American people going forward."

How about this for a response from Walker: Let's talk, here's my thoughts. Here's why I did what I did. Here's why I dropped a "bomb," instead of campaigning on my plans.

No way.

No comments:

Post a Comment