|Marine - No friend of Scott Walker. If this guy look thin, it's |
not because he's 19: Getting over Malaria by standing in the rain
"The following award is being presented to Scott Walker, Kevin Kavanaugh and Tim Russell for actions BELOW and INFERIOR AGAINST VETERANS: The Distinguished RAT BASTARD Tail for Thievery and Lack of Accountability."
Scott Walker's embezzling friends, Kevin Kavanaugh and Tim Russell, are not making any friends in the veterans' community. Seems stealing from veterans and their families is none too popular.Receiving some choice quotes from veteran friends:
Joe 'Ragman' Tarnovsky
United States Army (28 January 1968 to 22 Oct 1970)
Company A, 27th Combat Engineers
28 August 68 to June 69
Crew Chief/Door Gunner
240th Assault Helicopter Company
Mad Dog Huey Gunships (UH-1C Hueys)
In-Country, South Vietnam (28 August 68 to 22 October 70)
- "The following award is being presented to Scott Walker, Kevin Kavanaugh and Tim Russell for actions BELOW and INFERIOR AGAINST VETERANS: The Distinguished RAT BASTARD Tail for Thievery and Lack of Accountability."
- "What else can you expect from a MILITARY SLACKER that lives and enjoys the freedoms paid for by others that chose to serve America in her Armed Forces."
- "At least Benedict Arnold had the guts to openly fight against the American Veterans he sold out!"
- "They steal donated funds from American Veterans, what's next, they'll be wearing a chest full of military awards and decorations?"
- "Maybe since Scott Walker is a military slacker and failed to wear one of the military uniforms of the Armed Forces of The United States and feels inferior in the presence of American Military Veterans, this is his way of lashing out for his lack of military service to our country."
- "Men like Scott Walker and his co-horts wrap themselves in the American Flag, the same Flag used to cover the caskets of our Brothers and Sisters that died for this country, that isn't being enough of a hypocrite though, now they must steal funds well meaning Americans donated to support those that served."
"What did you expect for a GOP governor that wants to remove unions and collective bargaining from Wisconsin. You get what you paid for in Walker and embezzlement is just another nail in his re-call coffin."
"Definitely disappointed in embezzlement. Those in power and their friends always find a way to beat the system. This is why I'm voting to throw ALL THE BUMS out. From Obama's privileged few to Pelosi, GSA, and all the rest, your time is coming to an end. As a veteran and taxpayer, we're sick and tired of being sick and tired. Damn the whole lot of you!"
Gordon Duff, USMC Vietnam War
"Stealing from veterans is as much a tradition as Mom and apple pie; raping mom and stealing apple pie."