Feb 2, 2009

Andrew Card Is Nuts

Update: Bush Jacketless In Oval Office: Photo Uncovered After Bush Chief Of Staff Slams Obama's Informal Appearance (SLIDESHOW) (Huffington Post)

So former Bush chief-of-staff Andrew Card thinks the new administration disrespects the oval office?

I almost fell out of my chair laughing. Card is one of the guys who went to the hospital with Gonzales to bully a very ill Attorney General Ashcroft to sign off on something illegal (which even Ashcroft wouldn't do). [James B. Comey blew the whistle.]

They lie, cheat, cause thousands of people to be killed, spy on Americans.

Bush makes a joke of missing WMDs under desk, where could they be, in a total break from empathy from our country's common good, and now Card says Obama should wear a suit coat in the oval office?

I never realized Card was this sick. I thought he may have been one of the middle-bad ones; I was wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment