Oct 3, 2018

Trump Mocks Kavanaugh Accuser as GOP Promises Confirmation Vote

Donald Trump and Republicans will not let credible sexual assault accusations and Brett Kavanaugh's torrent of lies detour his successful Senate confirmation vote.

The Republican Party is a white supremacist, misogynistic, indecent faction of America.

Three Republican U.S. senators will decide the future of liberties, as determined by a rightwing United States Supreme Court.

"[I]f I were a senator, I would vote against Kavanaugh’s confirmation. I would do it both because of Ford’s testimony and because of Kavanaugh’s. For reasons I will describe, I find her account more believable than his. I would also do it because whatever the truth of what happened in the summer of 1982, Thursday’s hearing left Kavanaugh nonviable as a justice, writes Benjamin Wittes in The Atlantic.

As the Republican Party looks to pull off a coup, Kavanaugh could have killed and raped people, and Trump, looking to the rightwing for help, would press on.

No comments:

Post a Comment